Wednesday, March 14, 2012


its already been 3 months the school started and there's a lot of stories that i haven't tell you. Ukie2 , we start with....

Firstly ,
----> it's about my study
adoiii ~ everything's going well , still i can't master the KIMIA stuff . BUT , i promise i WILL do the best in all subject in my SPM . insyAllah straight A's ! Wish me Luck ! jiayou2 ! fighting maa ~

second ,
----> it's about my GLAMs :))
yeehaa . BlackBerry ? own it ! DSLR ? own it ! IPAD ? ...... , IPAD ??? ... ermm .. don't have. hehe~ waiting for the IPAD3 , realese on 16th March , can't wait oo ~ make up ? change to Etude lerh . minta puji niee ~ :PP


and the third one ,

----> it's about my special one :))
yeah . people now olrdy bhaa . so i just put his acronyms k ! so , me n AFA started to know each other last year . But , of course we have a conversation to get closer then one night ....
he expressed his true feelings which made me doublextra speechless . HOHO~so he asked me , 'Tuan Puteri , would you like to be my special one ? ' Awww ~ what a sweet moment . :)) seriously , i wish our relationship last longer since OUR parents now about us . AMIN YA RABB.
# What ? Do you wanna know his name ? ahh , c'mon . im too shy ! Ukie2 .
His name -->;Amirul Firdaus Bin Hj . Ariff ~ The guy who stole my Heart .


So i guess thats the end of my stories ....
later i tell you some more .
--- اسلامو عليكم ---






No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright©2010-2012 .All Right Reserved by MizzYuanae Aedrez